Every day at 5pm we’ll be releasing a love letter from a famous LGBTI+ face.
- NHS hero and TV star Dr Ranj reads ‘It’s ok to be Different’ by Todd Parr
- Michael Cashman reads an exert from his brilliant new book ‘From Albert Square to Parliament Square’
- Comedy king Stephen K Amos reads from the joyfully moving children’s book ‘And Tango Makes Three’ by Justin Richardson and Peter Parnell
- Sensational Scissor Sister and Radio favourite Ana Matronic reads one of Oscar Wilde’s Iconic letters to his lover Alfred ‘Bosie’
- Award winning actress and LGBTI+ ally Jodie Comer recites the beautiful initial correspondence from Vita Sackville-West to Virginia Woolf
- Incredible, hilarious and long time Amnesty supporter Nicola Coughlin reads the impassioned reply from Virginia Woolf to Vita Sackville-West